Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Good Freakin God

This is probably one of the funniest videos I've seen on Newgrounds, and one of the best animated I've seen also. Awesome work!

Dumbass Doom Dumbass Doom

DUDE!

Yo, I had NO idea that SFOC was stolen from you. I shoulda known, you're like a friggen comedy genius, lol.

Goomba vs. Mario Goomba vs. Mario

Nice job!

I thought this was really cool, and well animated. I liked how you mixed around with the old and new Mario games, that was pretty clever. Oh, and even though I didn't actually create the song, thanks for using my reproduction of the SMB overworld music. I appreciate it, and keep up the good work!

It's Freakin' Mario It's Freakin' Mario

You've done it again.

Your movies are hilarious, man. Keep 'em comin.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Dude, you should make more. That SMB3 flash was great.

The New Xiao Xiao The New Xiao Xiao

Shweet

I don't see how this relates to Xiao Xiao much, but it was good nonetheless. I liked the graphic style and the super flashy attacks. Good job.

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

AWW MANN!!!

I'm literally crying because you stated its your "last episode". This is definately the funniest series of Flash puns I've ever laid my eyes on. The sound and music effects make these what they are. Every one of them was flawless. I would really appreciate it if you could pass me on the .FLA file just for the sprites and SFX because I'm trying to make a SML pun movie and I was having a hard time retrieving the sprites. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks man, and again, you're unbeatable! YOU RAWK!

SMB3 Out Takes SMB3 Out Takes

Absolutely horrible...

OK. This may just be THE single worst Mario pun Flash I've ever seen. The sprites weren't that great, the animation was too slow, and the jokes weren't funny at all, to name a few. Take some time on making these before you submit them to NG. Surf around the internet and learn some stuff on Flash. Also, watch some other movies and learn how to be a better animator.

mario-freak1 responds:

i thank you for telling me how to improove, but you were the person that wants to blam me! :S so im quite angry with you!

Megaman: Ultimate FAN Megaman: Ultimate FAN

Hmm...

The concept was pretty funny, but I felt that you didn't put too much effort into this. Also, you didn't give any credit where it was due.

Super Mario Land Bloopers Super Mario Land Bloopers

Umm...

Nice job, but I noticed you used relatively same ideas as Bigfoot's "Super Mario Land". Try to create your own material next time. You should watch others' movies to make sure you don't steal their jokes.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

ROFL

I F***ING LOVE THE SONG!!! IT'S HILARIOUS!!! Great job!