Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Good Freakin God

This is probably one of the funniest videos I've seen on Newgrounds, and one of the best animated I've seen also. Awesome work!

Dumbass Doom Dumbass Doom

DUDE!

Yo, I had NO idea that SFOC was stolen from you. I shoulda known, you're like a friggen comedy genius, lol.

Goomba vs. Mario Goomba vs. Mario

Nice job!

I thought this was really cool, and well animated. I liked how you mixed around with the old and new Mario games, that was pretty clever. Oh, and even though I didn't actually create the song, thanks for using my reproduction of the SMB overworld music. I appreciate it, and keep up the good work!

Betty Flashes! Betty Flashes!

GAY

What the hell is this? So boring. Jesus.

Speedmaster Speedmaster

Very Funny Game

I was crying when you got up to the first boss and you heard, "OH MY GOD!". Then he comes back like twice. Very funny concept, nice graphics and girls, and very nice sound. Tell me if anyone knows the boss music.

Orange Ocean Remix Orange Ocean Remix

Why do I feel like we should get together and finish a revised/updated version of the Kirby's Adventure soundtrack?

ARentz07 responds:

Very nice! I also have a remix of Rainbow Resort which is a bit different from yours... However, these are some of my oldest songs and would encourage you to check out the newer ones. :)
Thanks for the review!

goldeneye cradle(loop) goldeneye cradle(loop)

Lol...

Reminded me more of Kill Bill than GoldenEye, and it's honestly not that nostalgic.
And it's not a loop.

Treviabot92 - Throttle Up Treviabot92 - Throttle Up

Not bad.

I think you could've used different drum samples, and included a bit of more drums; some parts sounded a bit too empty.
But otherwise, great work, it sounded awesome :D

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

Well, I did have the intention of working on it a little more. Credit goes to DjSc00p, as he's the one who made the original.